Loose, sagging skin is a common age-related skin concern. Many of our patients will choose to treat facial aging with a facelift, but surgery isn’t right for everyone. For those patients looking for a non-surgical treatment for aging skin, we offer Infini, a groundbreaking treatment that combines microneedling with radiofrequency for skin tightening. Reveal Beauty is among one of the first practices to offer Infini in Birmingham, AL.
What Is Infini?
The Infini RF device provides powerful transformation for the skin in a quick, in-office treatment. This procedure is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
Infini combines radiofrequency energy with microneedling. On their own, these two powerful anti-aging treatments can rejuvenate and transform the skin. Paired together, the results are even more impressive. During an Infini treatment, special gold-insulated microneedles are used to meticulously damage the skin. This creates a healing response in the body, boosting collagen and elastin production. High-intensity radiofrequency energy is administered through the microneedles, sending this healing energy deep within the skin to its foundational levels.
Infini isn’t a surface treatment. It works deep within the dermis to restore the skin to a more youthful appearance. We perform this non-surgical procedure on both men and women with excellent results.
What can Infini treat? At Reveal Beauty we use this treatment to address many common age-related complaints including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Scars and acne scars
- Declining skin tone and quality
- Textural changes to the skin
- Sagging and jowling
A consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Clinton, is recommended for any patient considering Infini. We’ll talk about the procedure, explain the risks and benefits, and answer any questions. After a consultation, we can also help you determine the number of treatments needed and the expected cost for the procedure. A consultation provides a unique opportunity to explore the procedure and discover if it is the best fit for you.
Is Infini Right for Me?
Infini transforms the skin without surgery, making it a popular choice for many patients. It is safe to use on all skin types and colors. It can even be used on tanned skin. We’ll talk about your medical history and treatment goals before the procedure to make sure the procedure is a good fit, but many of our patients find they are good candidates for the procedure.
What to Expect from an Infini Treatment in Birmingham, AL
We perform all Infini procedures in a comfortable treatment room at our Birmingham, AL office. Call us at 205-408-9787 to schedule your treatment. As we prepare for the procedure, we’ll provide detailed information on what to expect during and after treatment. Get in touch with any questions!
Preparing for a new aesthetic procedure can be intimidating. The information below will give you a better idea of what to expect from your first treatment.
- Is Infini Painful? – Patients report feeling some heat and pressure during their procedure. Many patients find the Infini device provides a more comfortable treatment experience than a CO2 laser. Our patients typically tolerate the treatment well and we have many options available to increase comfort during treatment.
- How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take? – Infini treatments are customized to each patient’s needs. If we’re treating a small area, the procedure can be over in as little as 15 minutes. Larger treatment areas or more advanced procedures can take up to an hour.
- How Many Treatments Will I Need? – Patients often see results after their very first Infini treatment. The total number of treatments needed will depend on the condition of your skin and your goals for the procedure. We’ll be able to give you a better idea of what to expect after a consultation.
- How Much Downtime Is Needed After Infini? – One of the big advantages of Infini is the quick recovery period. Many of our patients are back to work in a couple of days, sooner if they use cover-up. Redness is very common and is the most pronounced for the first 24-36 hours. Some residual redness may remain for up to a week post-treatment.
- How Long Do Infini Results Last? – Infini results are long-lasting. Patients see a change in their skin’s appearance shortly after recovery. Collagen and elastin levels will continue to improve with time, for up to six months after treatment.
Redness and swelling in the last several months have almost been eliminated in most patients by the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
Choosing Reveal Beauty for Your Infini Treatment
As one of the top plastic surgery practices in Birmingham, AL, Reveal Beauty is at the forefront of the aesthetic industry. Our core-trained plastic surgeon, Dr. Clinton and Dr. Pearce are board-certified in plastic surgery and has many years of experience in aesthetics, cosmetic surgery, and non-surgical treatment alternatives. Dr. Clinton and Dr. Pearce supervise each Infini procedure we provide to ensure the best possible results from the treatment.
Our office is easy to access and offers free parking. We can even arrange for childcare with advanced notice (for a nominal charge) if you need someone to care for your children during consultations or follow-up visits.
Come see one of Birmingham’s most trusted and experienced plastic surgeons and learn more about Infini, a non-surgical treatment for wrinkling and sagging. Call us at 205-408-9787 to schedule your consultation with us.