Can you keep a secret? Many of our patients worry that everyone will know they’ve had plastic surgery. They worry about looking fake, frozen, or overdone after their procedure. If you can keep a secret, and if you want to, no one needs to know you’ve had surgery. Natural looking results are possible after plastic surgery. Here’s how to achieve them.
The Key to Natural Looking Plastic Surgery Results
If you want natural-looking plastic surgery results, choose your surgeon carefully. This one decision will determine the outcome of your procedure, more than any other decision you make throughout the process. In the Birmingham, AL area, come see Dr. Clinton. If you live too far to come to our offices, look for a plastic surgeon with the following characteristics:
- Board Certified– Board certification is the hallmark of a qualified doctor. To receive board certification a doctor must demonstrate training, experience, and skill in a specific medical specialty. Board certification demonstrates specific medical expertise and a dedication to quality care. For natural-looking plastic surgery results, choose a board-certified plastic surgeon.
- Plastic Surgery Training- Many doctors, not just plastic surgeons, offer cosmetic procedures. Choose a surgeon with specific plastic surgery training and lots of experience. Dr. Clinton has more than 25 years of experience as a board-certified, core trained plastic surgeon.
- Member of Plastic Surgery Societies– Professional societies showcase a surgeon’s areas of expertise. Dr. Clinton is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery, and the Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
- Fully Accredited Operating Facility– Choose to have your plastic surgery in an AAAASF fully accredited operating facility.
- Experience Performing Surgeries Like Yours- From tummy tucks to facelifts, there are several distinct types of plastic surgery. A skilled surgeon may have extensive experience performing one type of procedure, but little experience performing others. Choose a plastic surgeon that has successfully completed your desired procedure many times. Ask for before/after photos and patient testimonials from patients that received your planned procedure.
Dr. Clinton likes to say that we are in the business of revealing beauty, not creating it. Discover your most beautiful self with a skilled plastic surgeon like Dr. Clinton.
Minimally Invasive Options for Natural Looking Plastic Surgery
Minimally invasive options are an excellent choice for patients that want subtle, natural looking results with little to no downtime.
- Botox– Smooth lines and wrinkles around the eyes, between the brows, and on the forehead with Botox.
- Dermal Fillers– Restore lost facial volume, fill in lines and wrinkles, and augment the lips with fillers.
- Kybella– Improve your profile and treat your double chin using Kybella, a one-of-a-kind injectable treatment for fat under the chin.
- Laser Treatments– Tighten, smooth, and brighten skin with one of our laser treatments. These are an excellent option for treating sun damage.
Surgical Options for Natural Looking Plastic Surgery
Natural looking results are possible after surgery too. A skilled surgeon will focus on creating results that are balanced with your anatomy. Highly skilled surgeons will carefully place and close incisions to minimize scarring after surgery. Natural looking results are possible after almost any procedure, but these procedures are especially popular amongst our patients seeking a natural looking result.
- Breast Augmentation– Increase breast size with breast implants. We’ll help you choose the ideal breast implants for a natural look and feel.
- Breast Lift– Lift sagging breasts after pregnancy or weight loss with a breast lift. Restore a perky, youthful breast appearance.
- Breast Reduction– Relieve back and neck pain with breast reduction. Many women find their breasts finally feel like they are the size they were meant to be after surgery. Your post-breast reduction breasts may look and feel more natural than the breasts you were born with.
- Breast Reconstruction– Get your breasts back after a mastectomy with breast reconstruction. Rebuilding the breasts can help you feel more feminine and confident after breast surgery.
- Fat Grafting– Send fat from an area with excess to an area that lacks volume. We can use fat grafting to subtly enhance your body from head to toe.
- Liposuction– Liposuction removes stubborn fat pockets from areas like the abdomen, flanks, waist, hips, etc.
- Tummy Tuck– Restore a flatter tummy after pregnancy or weight loss with a tummy tuck.
- Facelift– Look like you, only 10 years younger after facelift A facelift removes excess skin, smooths wrinkles, and lifts sagging facial tissues.
- Blepharoplasty– Enhance the upper eyelids, the lower eyelids, or both with blepharoplasty.
If you’re not sure which procedures are right for you, schedule a consultation with Dr. Clinton. He’ll provide one-on-one advice about the best surgical and non-surgical procedures to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Discover the natural looking beauty you were always meant to have through plastic surgery. Whether you choose to brag about your new look or keep your surgery a secret, no one will know you’ve had surgery unless you choose to share. Contact our offices to schedule your in-person consultation with Dr. Clinton.